Our Story Discover
PlanDesign Build Install
Our team has been designing, renovating, and installing kitchens since 1984. We take our jobs very seriously and have many builders, contractors, and referral customers that we service daily.
- First, schedule a time to come in and discuss your project. We ask that you bring room dimensions, a wish list, appliance list and any reference images you have in order to get a preliminary design and estimate.
- After our initial consultation, we will send someone to your home to evaluate and measure your space. We will spend up to two design sessions with you free of charge to come up with the cost of your cabinetry.
- After that point, we will ask for a retainer that will be credited to the purchase of your new kitchen.
- Please be aware that different door styles, wood types and stain choices can affect the price dramatically on the same layout. We will work with you to bring your kitchen in budget that is affordable to you.
- Our discounts range from 50% to 61% off of the Manufacturers list prices depending on the manufacturer, door style, wood type, and finish.