Experienced Kitchen design in Westchester and the surrounding areas of New York
The decision to remodel your kitchen is one of the best improvements to your home you can make. The kitchen is where people spend most of their time while they are in their homes. It is where they cook, eat, and gather with family and friends. It is, in essence, the heart of many homes in the Westchester area and beyond.
So it is no surprise that kitchen remodeling is at the top of the list of home improvement projects in New York. In order to have a successful kitchen remodeling project, however, you will need a well thought out and functional kitchen design. A kitchen remodel planned and implemented by a professional kitchen design company such as Kitchen & Bath will help you increase the value of your home, and will be assisting in selling your home when the time comes.
Planning and Process
Before you meet with a designer, you’ll need to hone in on your style preferences by studying magazines and contemplating your family’s lifestyle. Create a scrapbook of ideas by cutting photos and circling elements that catch your eye. Make notes about things you like and dislike and about the way your family lives. Take all these things to the first meeting with one of our designer. The better prepared you are, the more likely it is that you’ll get exactly what you want. Here’s an outline of subjects to consider to get the ball rolling:
- Major structural changes needed
- General style and color preferences
- Cabinetry – style, color, wood types, and organizational features such as bins for flatware and pullout shelves
- Appliances, sinks – style, color, functional features. (e.g. Do you need a prep sink, or two ovens or dishwashers?)
- Surfacing materials for countertops, flooring, and backsplashes
- Number of cooks – what are the responsibilities of each? What appliances and equipment are required by each?
- Workstations – Do you want auxiliary workstations such as a baking center, laundry area, or homework space?
- Planning area – how much desk space do you need? Do you want file drawers, bookshelves, or mail cubbies?
- Eating area – would you prefer a full eat-in kitchen, a breakfast nook, or a snack counter?
- Social areas – do you need seating for guests? A hospitality/beverage center, a TV area, or a snack station for children?
Complete Kitchen Remodeling
At Kitchen & Bath, we are expert kitchen designers with years of experience in the New York kitchen remodeling industry. We have helped many homeowners create their dream kitchens with our expert kitchen design assistance. Our showroom is furnished with the finest quality kitchen cabinets and counter tops from leading manufacturers offering discount pricing of up to 60% off list!
Our professional, experienced kitchen design center professionals will guide you through the selection and design process in a manner that leaves you completely satisfied with the experience.
It all starts with your passion. We will design a kitchen to fit your style and most importantly your lifestyle.
You’ve picked your design. You’ve picked your cabinets. Now leave the install to us. We will bring the job home.
Whether you like stone, marble or quartz we work with a variety of products and brands.